Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi this is text

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the door's always open - horror tale

Go down 
+2
Waffle Guy
TattyBoJangles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TattyBoJangles
Blue Waffle
TattyBoJangles

the door's always open - horror tale Empty
PostSubject: the door's always open - horror tale   the door's always open - horror tale EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:37 pm

okay so i didn't finish chapters one and two yet, when i do they'll be posted here.

the story's about a house where the front door is always open and everyone wonders what's inside, so a bunch of teens go inside one night and when they try to leave, convinced the house is a joke, they realize one of their friends isn't with them. they also realize every door in the house is open, and each room holds a new challenge for them to find her and get her back. soon they find that in each room they get transported back in time to where something terrible happened. they have to complete mind games, find items, and more to try and find their friend, and they also find that she was not the first person to go missing.

the title comes from each door being open until they put the curse in each room to rest.

WARNING; the story isn't really gory, but very... descriptive and suspenseful. it's still horror.
Back to top Go down
Waffle Guy
Blue Waffle
Waffle Guy

PostSubject: Re: the door's always open - horror tale   the door's always open - horror tale EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:39 pm

sounds intresting to me
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Blue Waffle
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: the door's always open - horror tale   the door's always open - horror tale EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:21 pm

horror...i like it!
Back to top Go down
Miss. Bread
Blue Waffle
Miss. Bread

PostSubject: Re: the door's always open - horror tale   the door's always open - horror tale EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:32 pm

I like it, can't wait until the chapters ccome out.
Back to top Go down
Sollux
Co-Admin
Sollux

PostSubject: Re: the door's always open - horror tale   the door's always open - horror tale EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 pm

I saw it.
The sneak peek is cool.
Back to top Go down
http://rubmypole.forumotion.com
IchigoPanda
Blue Waffle
IchigoPanda

PostSubject: Re: the door's always open - horror tale   the door's always open - horror tale EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:43 pm

I can't wait until the chapters come out c:
It sounds really good. I love horror<3
Back to top Go down
http://ichigoleapordwolf.deviantART.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the door's always open - horror tale   the door's always open - horror tale Empty

Back to top Go down

the door's always open - horror tale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Arty stuff :: Literature-
Jump to: